Morocco VS Niger, Morocco to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Morocco VS Niger 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Morocco got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Niger got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Morocco 0.94-1.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 65.22%; Draw win rate: 10.87%; Away win rate: 23.91%; Home odds win rate: 45.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 370 matches, the home team got 159 wins, 104 draws and 107 losses. Home win rate: 42.97%; Draw win rate: 28.11%; Away win rate: 28.92%; Over odds win rate: 43.24%; Draw odds win rate: 6.49%; Under odds win rate: 50.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.22-5.20-11.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 8 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 88.89%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Morocco(77.9%), Draw(16.2%), Niger(5.9%)

 

Morocco VS Niger, Morocco to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)