Myanmar VS Japan, Japan will win

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Myanmar VS Japan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Myanmar got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Japan got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Myanmar 1.03--3-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%; Home odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 100.00%; Away odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-4/4.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 162 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 21 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 53.09%; Draw win rate: 12.96%; Away win rate: 33.95%; Over odds win rate: 51.85%; Draw odds win rate: 4.32%; Under odds win rate: 43.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Myanmar(3.2%), Draw(7.8%), Japan(89.0%)

 

Myanmar VS Japan, Japan will win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)