Naestved VS Viborg, pick visiting team

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Naestved VS Viborg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Naestved got 5 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 11 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Naestved got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Viborg got 15 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 2 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Viborg got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Naestved 0.78--1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 61.11%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 22.22%; Home odds win rate: 27.78%; Draw odds win rate: 38.89%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 24 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 58.33%; Draw odds win rate: 4.17%; Under odds win rate: 37.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.36-3.69-1.60.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Naestved(19.4%), Draw(24.4%), Viborg(56.3%)

Naestved VS Viborg, pick visiting team

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)