Nam Dinh FC VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai, host is expected higher

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Vietnamese National Cup -- Nam Dinh FC VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Nam Dinh FC got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Vietnamese professional league. In the last 20 games, Nam Dinh FC got 8 wins, 0 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 82.4%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Hoang Anh Gia Lai got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Vietnamese professional league. In the last 20 games, Hoang Anh Gia Lai got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nam Dinh FC 0.85-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 463 matches, the home team got 182 wins, 113 draws and 168 losses. Home win rate: 39.31%; Draw win rate: 24.41%; Away win rate: 36.29%; Home odds win rate: 40.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.75-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 417 matches, the home team got 195 wins, 100 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 46.76%; Draw win rate: 23.98%; Away win rate: 29.26%; Over odds win rate: 47.00%; Draw odds win rate: 2.40%; Under odds win rate: 50.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.35-2.59.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nam Dinh FC(41.3%), Draw(26.7%), Hoang Anh Gia Lai(32.1%)

 

Nam Dinh FC VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai, host is expected higher

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)