Northeast United VS Fateh Hyderabad Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Indian Super League -- Northeast United VS Fateh Hyderabad 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Northeast United got 2 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Northeast United got 2 wins, 9 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Fateh Hyderabad got 3 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Fateh Hyderabad got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Northeast United 1.00-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1596 matches, the home team got 523 wins, 481 draws and 592 losses. Home win rate: 32.77%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 37.09%; Home odds win rate: 32.77%; Draw odds win rate: 30.14%; Away odds win rate: 37.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7696 matches, the home team got 3366 wins, 2115 draws and 2215 losses. Home win rate: 43.74%; Draw win rate: 27.48%; Away win rate: 28.78%; Over odds win rate: 44.30%; Draw odds win rate: 6.44%; Under odds win rate: 49.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.63-3.05-2.42. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 182 games, the home team got 63 wins, 51 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 28.02%; Away win rate: 37.36%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Northeast United(31.3%), Draw(30.4%), Fateh Hyderabad(38.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)