Norwegian Tippeligaen|Brann VS Valerenga Big Data Analysis

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Brann VS Valerenga 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Brann got 4 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Brann got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Valerenga got 5 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Valerenga got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brann 1.00-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 793 matches, the home team got 279 wins, 244 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 35.18%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 34.05%; Home odds win rate: 41.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 698 matches, the home team got 299 wins, 181 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 42.84%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 31.23%; Over odds win rate: 45.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.73%; Under odds win rate: 47.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brann(42.3%), Draw(27.9%), Valerenga(29.8%)

 

Norwegian Tippeligaen|Brann VS Valerenga Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)