Norwegian Tippeligaen|Sandefjord VS Molde Big Data Analysis

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Sandefjord VS Molde 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Sandefjord got 3 wins, 1 draws, 7 losses and placed the 13 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Sandefjord got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Molde got 9 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Molde got 6 wins, 1 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 85.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 68.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sandefjord 0.78--1/-1.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 110 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 12 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 63.64%; Draw win rate: 10.91%; Away win rate: 25.45%; Home odds win rate: 44.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 387 matches, the home team got 170 wins, 93 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 43.93%; Draw win rate: 24.03%; Away win rate: 32.04%; Over odds win rate: 44.19%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 49.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sandefjord(13.0%), Draw(20.0%), Molde(67.0%)

 

Norwegian Tippeligaen|Sandefjord VS Molde Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)