Oakleigh Cannons VS Avondale FC, an open match

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Oakleigh Cannons VS Avondale FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. Oakleigh Cannons placed the 1 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Oakleigh Cannons got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. Avondale FC placed the 14 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Avondale FC got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oakleigh Cannons 0.96-0-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 452 matches, the home team got 170 wins, 125 draws and 157 losses. Home win rate: 37.61%; Draw win rate: 27.65%; Away win rate: 34.73%; Home odds win rate: 37.61%; Draw odds win rate: 27.65%; Away odds win rate: 34.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4821 matches, the home team got 2199 wins, 1093 draws and 1529 losses. Home win rate: 45.61%; Draw win rate: 22.67%; Away win rate: 31.72%; Over odds win rate: 47.31%; Draw odds win rate: 5.33%; Under odds win rate: 47.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-3.15-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 12 wins, 14 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 41.18%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oakleigh Cannons(35.7%), Draw(26.9%), Avondale FC(37.4%)

 

Oakleigh Cannons VS Avondale FC, an open match

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)