Odense BK VS Lyngby, home team is a strong team

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:6/30/2020 01:00 Tuesday

Denmark Superligaen -- Odense BK VS Lyngby 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Odense BK got 9 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Odense BK got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Lyngby got 9 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Lyngby got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Odense BK 0.92-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2116 matches, the home team got 1007 wins, 577 draws and 532 losses. Home win rate: 47.59%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 25.14%; Home odds win rate: 50.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4616 matches, the home team got 2096 wins, 1135 draws and 1385 losses. Home win rate: 45.41%; Draw win rate: 24.59%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Over odds win rate: 45.95%; Draw odds win rate: 5.83%; Under odds win rate: 48.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.55-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 46.15%; Away win rate: 15.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Odense BK(52.6%), Draw(25.8%), Lyngby(21.7%)

Odense BK VS Lyngby, home team is a strong team

 

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)