Oita Trinita VS Gamba Osaka, go for away

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

J-League Division 1 -- Oita Trinita VS Gamba Osaka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Oita Trinita got 8 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Oita Trinita got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Gamba Osaka got 13 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gamba Osaka got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oita Trinita 0.88-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1265 matches, the home team got 480 wins, 349 draws and 436 losses. Home win rate: 37.94%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 34.47%; Home odds win rate: 44.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2659 matches, the home team got 1158 wins, 679 draws and 822 losses. Home win rate: 43.55%; Draw win rate: 25.54%; Away win rate: 30.91%; Over odds win rate: 44.72%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 49.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.93-3.20-2.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 4 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 21.05%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 52.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oita Trinita(32.5%), Draw(26.4%), Gamba Osaka(41.1%)

J-League Division 1|Oita Trinita VS Gamba Osaka Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)