Orlando City VS Los Angeles FC, go for host

Submit by Tipster Yolande

Match Time:

USA Major League Soccer -- Orlando City VS Los Angeles FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Orlando City got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Orlando City got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Los Angeles FC got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Los Angeles FC got 2 wins, 8 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orlando City 0.92--0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2117 matches, the home team got 1008 wins, 577 draws and 532 losses. Home win rate: 47.61%; Draw win rate: 27.26%; Away win rate: 25.13%; Home odds win rate: 50.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 37 matches, the home team got 28 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 75.68%; Draw win rate: 8.11%; Away win rate: 16.22%; Over odds win rate: 43.24%; Draw odds win rate: 8.11%; Under odds win rate: 48.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.85-1.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orlando City(24.4%), Draw(22.2%), Los Angeles FC(53.4%)

Orlando City VS Los Angeles FC, go for host

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)