Perez Zeledon VS Cartagines Deportiva SA, an open game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Costa Rica Primera Division -- Perez Zeledon VS Cartagines Deportiva SA 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Perez Zeledon got 4 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Perez Zeledon got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Cartagines Deportiva SA got 6 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Cartagines Deportiva SA got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Perez Zeledon 0.81-0/-0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 372 matches, the home team got 149 wins, 105 draws and 118 losses. Home win rate: 40.05%; Draw win rate: 28.23%; Away win rate: 31.72%; Home odds win rate: 47.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1309 matches, the home team got 581 wins, 330 draws and 398 losses. Home win rate: 44.39%; Draw win rate: 25.21%; Away win rate: 30.40%; Over odds win rate: 43.77%; Draw odds win rate: 7.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-3.25-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 29.17%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 45.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Perez Zeledon(31.8%), Draw(28.1%), Cartagines Deportiva SA(40.1%)

 

Perez Zeledon VS Cartagines Deportiva SA, an open game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)