Ponte Preta (Youth) VS Atletico Mineiro (Youth), away win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- Ponte Preta (Youth) VS Atletico Mineiro (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Ponte Preta (Youth) got 10 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Ponte Preta (Youth) got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.4%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mineiro (Youth) got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 26.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ponte Preta (Youth) 0.97--0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 matches, the home team got 12 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 17.86%; Away win rate: 39.29%; Home odds win rate: 60.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 123 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 31 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 47.97%; Draw win rate: 25.20%; Away win rate: 26.83%; Over odds win rate: 47.97%; Draw odds win rate: 5.69%; Under odds win rate: 46.34%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ponte Preta (Youth)(23.5%), Draw(27.0%), Atletico Mineiro (Youth)(49.5%)

 

Ponte Preta (Youth) VS Atletico Mineiro (Youth), away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)