Pontevedra VS Cadiz Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Pontevedra VS Cadiz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Pontevedra got 3 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Spanish Segunda Division B. In the last 20 games, Pontevedra got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Cadiz got 5 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Cadiz got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 15.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pontevedra 0.85--1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 501 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 126 draws and 222 losses. Home win rate: 30.54%; Draw win rate: 25.15%; Away win rate: 44.31%; Home odds win rate: 35.93%; Draw odds win rate: 22.95%; Away odds win rate: 41.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2189 matches, the home team got 940 wins, 626 draws and 623 losses. Home win rate: 42.94%; Draw win rate: 28.60%; Away win rate: 28.46%; Over odds win rate: 44.36%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 49.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.80-3.90-1.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 15.38%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 69.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pontevedra(19.0%), Draw(27.9%), Cadiz(53.1%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)