Pordenone Calcio SSD VS ACD Virtus Entella, home may win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Pordenone Calcio SSD VS ACD Virtus Entella 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Pordenone Calcio SSD got 13 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pordenone Calcio SSD got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, ACD Virtus Entella got 11 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, ACD Virtus Entella got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pordenone Calcio SSD 1.01-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 92 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 20 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 51.09%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 27.17%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 61 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 14 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 49.18%; Draw win rate: 22.95%; Away win rate: 27.87%; Over odds win rate: 54.10%; Draw odds win rate: 1.64%; Under odds win rate: 44.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.06-3.35. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pordenone Calcio SSD(40.8%), Draw(29.3%), ACD Virtus Entella(29.9%)

Pordenone Calcio SSD VS ACD Virtus Entella, home may win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)