Pordenone Calcio SSD VS Spezia, an open match

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Pordenone Calcio SSD VS Spezia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Pordenone Calcio SSD got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pordenone Calcio SSD got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Spezia got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Spezia got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pordenone Calcio SSD 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1018 matches, the home team got 362 wins, 288 draws and 368 losses. Home win rate: 35.56%; Draw win rate: 28.29%; Away win rate: 36.15%; Home odds win rate: 35.56%; Draw odds win rate: 28.29%; Away odds win rate: 36.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1779 matches, the home team got 761 wins, 515 draws and 503 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 28.27%; Over odds win rate: 44.74%; Draw odds win rate: 6.52%; Under odds win rate: 48.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.73-3.00-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pordenone Calcio SSD(35.4%), Draw(30.9%), Spezia(33.7%)

 

Pordenone Calcio SSD VS Spezia, an open match

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)