Port Melbourne VS Melbourne Knights, a home win

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Port Melbourne VS Melbourne Knights 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Port Melbourne got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 11 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Port Melbourne got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Melbourne Knights got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Knights got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Port Melbourne 0.96-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1245 matches, the home team got 520 wins, 347 draws and 378 losses. Home win rate: 41.77%; Draw win rate: 27.87%; Away win rate: 30.36%; Home odds win rate: 48.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4821 matches, the home team got 2199 wins, 1093 draws and 1529 losses. Home win rate: 45.61%; Draw win rate: 22.67%; Away win rate: 31.72%; Over odds win rate: 47.31%; Draw odds win rate: 5.33%; Under odds win rate: 47.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.95-3.35-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 112 games, the home team got 54 wins, 23 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 48.21%; Draw win rate: 20.54%; Away win rate: 31.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Port Melbourne(42.7%), Draw(25.8%), Melbourne Knights(31.5%)

 

Port Melbourne VS Melbourne Knights, a home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)