Posta Rangers VS Kisumu All Stars, a tough game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Kenya Super League -- Posta Rangers VS Kisumu All Stars 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Posta Rangers got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Kisumu All Stars got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Posta Rangers 0.99-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2877 matches, the home team got 1184 wins, 822 draws and 871 losses. Home win rate: 41.15%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 30.27%; Home odds win rate: 41.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2323 matches, the home team got 990 wins, 716 draws and 617 losses. Home win rate: 42.62%; Draw win rate: 30.82%; Away win rate: 26.56%; Over odds win rate: 42.49%; Draw odds win rate: 8.27%; Under odds win rate: 49.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.00-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 39.13%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 39.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Posta Rangers(42.3%), Draw(31.3%), Kisumu All Stars(26.4%)

 

Posta Rangers VS Kisumu All Stars, a tough game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)