Qatar VS India, Qatar is expected to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Qatar VS India 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Qatar got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2.In the last 20 games, India got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Qatar 0.74-2.5/3-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 80 matches, the home team got 68 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 85.00%; Draw win rate: 8.75%; Away win rate: 6.25%; Home odds win rate: 61.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.70-3.5-1.13. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 35 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 25.71%; Over odds win rate: 60.00%; Draw odds win rate: 2.86%; Under odds win rate: 37.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Qatar(89.7%), Draw(7.7%), India(2.7%)

 

Qatar VS India, Qatar is expected to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)