Racing Genk VS Mouscron Peruwelz Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Racing Genk VS Mouscron Peruwelz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Racing Genk got 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Racing Genk got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 61.5%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Mouscron Peruwelz got 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 18 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Mouscron Peruwelz got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Racing Genk 0.87-1/1.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 56.76%; Draw win rate: 21.62%; Away win rate: 21.62%; Home odds win rate: 54.05%; Away odds win rate: 45.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 594 matches, the home team got 270 wins, 117 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 19.70%; Away win rate: 34.85%; Over odds win rate: 46.63%; Draw odds win rate: 6.40%; Under odds win rate: 46.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.37-4.50-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 109 games, the home team got 70 wins, 24 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 64.22%; Draw win rate: 22.02%; Away win rate: 13.76%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Racing Genk(68.3%), Draw(19.1%), Mouscron Peruwelz(12.5%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)