Rayo Vallecano VS Racing Santander, home win game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Rayo Vallecano VS Racing Santander 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Rayo Vallecano got 1 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Rayo Vallecano got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Racing Santander got 0 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 20 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Racing Santander got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 22.2%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rayo Vallecano 1.00-0.5/1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 686 matches, the home team got 284 wins, 180 draws and 222 losses. Home win rate: 41.40%; Draw win rate: 26.24%; Away win rate: 32.36%; Home odds win rate: 52.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1498 matches, the home team got 636 wins, 429 draws and 433 losses. Home win rate: 42.46%; Draw win rate: 28.64%; Away win rate: 28.91%; Over odds win rate: 45.13%; Draw odds win rate: 5.74%; Under odds win rate: 49.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-3.60-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 27 wins, 11 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 54.00%; Draw win rate: 22.00%; Away win rate: 24.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rayo Vallecano(53.2%), Draw(26.9%), Racing Santander(19.9%)

 

Rayo Vallecano VS Racing Santander, home win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)