Real Zaragoza VS SD Huesca, Real Zaragoza is hot team

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:6/30/2020 03:45 Tuesday

Spanish Segunda Division -- Real Zaragoza VS SD Huesca 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 35 rounds, Real Zaragoza got 17 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Zaragoza got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 35 rounds, SD Huesca got 16 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 4 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, SD Huesca got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Real Zaragoza 1.05-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1958 matches, the home team got 703 wins, 579 draws and 676 losses. Home win rate: 35.90%; Draw win rate: 29.57%; Away win rate: 34.53%; Home odds win rate: 40.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4058 matches, the home team got 1688 wins, 1156 draws and 1214 losses. Home win rate: 41.60%; Draw win rate: 28.49%; Away win rate: 29.92%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.92%; Under odds win rate: 49.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-3.20-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 17 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 47.22%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Real Zaragoza(42.0%), Draw(30.5%), SD Huesca(27.5%)

Real Zaragoza VS SD Huesca, Real Zaragoza is hot team

 

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)