Rodez Aveyron VS Le Mans, a tense game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Rodez Aveyron VS Le Mans 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Rodez Aveyron got 2 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Rodez Aveyron got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 73.7%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Le Mans got 1 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Le Mans got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rodez Aveyron 0.99-0/0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 558 matches, the home team got 210 wins, 152 draws and 196 losses. Home win rate: 37.63%; Draw win rate: 27.24%; Away win rate: 35.13%; Home odds win rate: 41.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 766 matches, the home team got 298 wins, 247 draws and 221 losses. Home win rate: 38.90%; Draw win rate: 32.25%; Away win rate: 28.85%; Over odds win rate: 41.91%; Draw odds win rate: 7.70%; Under odds win rate: 50.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.05-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 7 wins, 11 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 52.38%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rodez Aveyron(43.4%), Draw(30.2%), Le Mans(26.4%)

 

Rodez Aveyron VS Le Mans, a tense game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)