Romania U21 VS Ukraine U21, a tight game

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Romania U21 VS Ukraine U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Romania U21 got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Ukraine U21 got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Romania U21 0.88-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 853 matches, the home team got 343 wins, 233 draws and 277 losses. Home win rate: 40.21%; Draw win rate: 27.32%; Away win rate: 32.47%; Home odds win rate: 43.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1195 matches, the home team got 509 wins, 322 draws and 364 losses. Home win rate: 42.59%; Draw win rate: 26.95%; Away win rate: 30.46%; Over odds win rate: 43.10%; Draw odds win rate: 6.03%; Under odds win rate: 50.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.20-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 257 games, the home team got 114 wins, 77 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 44.36%; Draw win rate: 29.96%; Away win rate: 25.68%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Romania U21(45.7%), Draw(27.2%), Ukraine U21(27.0%)

 

Romania U21 VS Ukraine U21, a tight game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)