Sandvikens IF VS IF Sylvia, with home victory

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Sandvikens IF VS IF Sylvia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Sandvikens IF got 10 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Sandvikens IF got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, IF Sylvia got 8 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, IF Sylvia got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sandvikens IF 1.02-1/1.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 287 matches, the home team got 159 wins, 64 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 55.40%; Draw win rate: 22.30%; Away win rate: 22.30%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3/3.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 729 matches, the home team got 345 wins, 136 draws and 248 losses. Home win rate: 47.33%; Draw win rate: 18.66%; Away win rate: 34.02%; Over odds win rate: 47.33%; Draw odds win rate: 3.70%; Under odds win rate: 48.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.45-4.50-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 13 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 68.42%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 31.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sandvikens IF(60.8%), Draw(21.1%), IF Sylvia(18.1%)

 

Sandvikens IF VS IF Sylvia, with home victory

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)