SC Verl VS FC Lokomotive Leipzig, home win slightly

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- SC Verl VS FC Lokomotive Leipzig 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, SC Verl got 16 wins, 5 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, SC Verl got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 18.8%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, FC Lokomotive Leipzig got 14 wins, 9 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FC Lokomotive Leipzig got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Verl 1.01-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 438 matches, the home team got 195 wins, 130 draws and 113 losses. Home win rate: 44.52%; Draw win rate: 29.68%; Away win rate: 25.80%; Home odds win rate: 46.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 928 matches, the home team got 407 wins, 211 draws and 310 losses. Home win rate: 43.86%; Draw win rate: 22.74%; Away win rate: 33.41%; Over odds win rate: 47.20%; Draw odds win rate: 4.42%; Under odds win rate: 48.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.98-3.30-2.97. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Verl(45.7%), Draw(25.9%), FC Lokomotive Leipzig(28.4%)

SC Verl VS FC Lokomotive Leipzig, home win slightly

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)