Scunthorpe United VS Derby County, away win is possible

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Scunthorpe United VS Derby County 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Scunthorpe United got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 24 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Scunthorpe United got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Derby County got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Derby County got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Scunthorpe United 0.98--0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 700 matches, the home team got 288 wins, 197 draws and 215 losses. Home win rate: 41.14%; Draw win rate: 28.14%; Away win rate: 30.71%; Home odds win rate: 48.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 757 matches, the home team got 357 wins, 189 draws and 211 losses. Home win rate: 47.16%; Draw win rate: 24.97%; Away win rate: 27.87%; Over odds win rate: 48.48%; Draw odds win rate: 5.81%; Under odds win rate: 45.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.65-3.30-1.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 4 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 18.18%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 45.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Scunthorpe United(22.3%), Draw(25.6%), Derby County(52.1%)



Scunthorpe United VS Derby County, away win is possible

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)