SD Amorebieta VS Sporting Gijon Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- SD Amorebieta VS Sporting Gijon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, SD Amorebieta got 4 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division B. In the last 20 games, SD Amorebieta got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Sporting Gijon got 9 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Gijon got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SD Amorebieta 0.75-0/-0.5-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1051 matches, the home team got 397 wins, 287 draws and 367 losses. Home win rate: 37.77%; Draw win rate: 27.31%; Away win rate: 34.92%; Home odds win rate: 37.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3935 matches, the home team got 1671 wins, 1186 draws and 1078 losses. Home win rate: 42.47%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 27.40%; Over odds win rate: 44.24%; Draw odds win rate: 7.09%; Under odds win rate: 48.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.58-3.05-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 13 wins, 15 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 31.71%; Draw win rate: 36.59%; Away win rate: 31.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SD Amorebieta(34.6%), Draw(29.0%), Sporting Gijon(36.4%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)