Sepahan VS Al-Nasr(KSA), away wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Sepahan VS Al-Nasr(KSA) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Sepahan got 12 wins, 13 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Persian Gulf Pro League. In the last 20 games, Sepahan got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Al-Nasr(KSA) got 19 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Saudi Professional League. In the last 20 games, Al-Nasr(KSA) got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sepahan 0.85--0.5/-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 891 matches, the home team got 405 wins, 243 draws and 243 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Home odds win rate: 53.09%; Away odds win rate: 46.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 168 matches, the home team got 81 wins, 34 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 48.21%; Draw win rate: 20.24%; Away win rate: 31.55%; Over odds win rate: 50.60%; Draw odds win rate: 4.17%; Under odds win rate: 45.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.85-3.60-1.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 5 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 38.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sepahan(23.2%), Draw(25.5%), Al-Nasr(KSA)(51.2%)

AFC Champions League|Sepahan VS Al-Nasr(KSA) Big Data Analysis

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)