Shanghai East Asia FC VS Hebei HX Xingfu, home must win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Shanghai East Asia FC VS Hebei HX Xingfu 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Shanghai East Asia FC got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shanghai East Asia FC got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Hebei HX Xingfu got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Hebei HX Xingfu got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shanghai East Asia FC 0.79-1.5/2-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 267 matches, the home team got 217 wins, 34 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 81.27%; Draw win rate: 12.73%; Away win rate: 5.99%; Home odds win rate: 64.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-3/3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1173 matches, the home team got 590 wins, 215 draws and 368 losses. Home win rate: 50.30%; Draw win rate: 18.33%; Away win rate: 31.37%; Over odds win rate: 46.97%; Draw odds win rate: 4.52%; Under odds win rate: 48.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.22-4.80-11.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shanghai East Asia FC(76.2%), Draw(14.9%), Hebei HX Xingfu(8.9%)

Shanghai East Asia FC VS Hebei HX Xingfu, home must win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)