Shanghai Shenhua VS Shenzhen JiaZhaoye, home win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Shanghai Shenhua VS Shenzhen JiaZhaoye 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Shanghai Shenhua got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shanghai Shenhua got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Shenzhen JiaZhaoye got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shenzhen JiaZhaoye got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shanghai Shenhua 0.96-0.5/1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 833 matches, the home team got 401 wins, 202 draws and 230 losses. Home win rate: 48.14%; Draw win rate: 24.25%; Away win rate: 27.61%; Home odds win rate: 55.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3719 matches, the home team got 1690 wins, 864 draws and 1165 losses. Home win rate: 45.44%; Draw win rate: 23.23%; Away win rate: 31.33%; Over odds win rate: 46.95%; Draw odds win rate: 4.89%; Under odds win rate: 48.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.76-3.40-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 105 games, the home team got 55 wins, 23 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 52.38%; Draw win rate: 21.90%; Away win rate: 25.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shanghai Shenhua(47.6%), Draw(26.3%), Shenzhen JiaZhaoye(26.1%)

Shanghai Shenhua VS Shenzhen JiaZhaoye, home win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)