Shelbourne VS Waterford United, consistency is key

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Shelbourne VS Waterford United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Shelbourne got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Shelbourne got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Waterford United got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Waterford United got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shelbourne 1.13-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2750 matches, the home team got 1053 wins, 774 draws and 923 losses. Home win rate: 38.29%; Draw win rate: 28.15%; Away win rate: 33.56%; Home odds win rate: 38.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1338 matches, the home team got 538 wins, 414 draws and 386 losses. Home win rate: 40.21%; Draw win rate: 30.94%; Away win rate: 28.85%; Over odds win rate: 43.35%; Draw odds win rate: 7.70%; Under odds win rate: 48.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.10-2.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 games, the home team got 22 wins, 22 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 38.60%; Draw win rate: 38.60%; Away win rate: 22.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shelbourne(38.4%), Draw(29.8%), Waterford United(31.9%)

 

Shelbourne VS Waterford United, consistency is key

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)