Sivasspor VS Adana Demirspor Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Sivasspor VS Adana Demirspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Sivasspor got 5 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Sivasspor got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Adana Demirspor got 9 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Adana Demirspor got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sivasspor 0.86-0.5/1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 711 matches, the home team got 356 wins, 166 draws and 189 losses. Home win rate: 50.07%; Draw win rate: 23.35%; Away win rate: 26.58%; Home odds win rate: 56.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 800 matches, the home team got 355 wins, 176 draws and 269 losses. Home win rate: 44.38%; Draw win rate: 22.00%; Away win rate: 33.63%; Over odds win rate: 47.50%; Draw odds win rate: 5.63%; Under odds win rate: 46.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.55-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 101 games, the home team got 57 wins, 25 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 56.44%; Draw win rate: 24.75%; Away win rate: 18.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sivasspor(55.9%), Draw(24.5%), Adana Demirspor(19.7%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)