SJK Akatemia VS Gnistan Helsinki, a close game

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- SJK Akatemia VS Gnistan Helsinki 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, SJK Akatemia got 0 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, SJK Akatemia got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Gnistan Helsinki got 0 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Gnistan Helsinki got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SJK Akatemia 1.03-0-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 matches, the home team got 1 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 7.14%; Draw win rate: 57.14%; Away win rate: 35.71%; Home odds win rate: 7.14%; Draw odds win rate: 57.14%; Away odds win rate: 35.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 36 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 8 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 36.11%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 41.67%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 55.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-3.16-2.34. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SJK Akatemia(35.0%), Draw(26.7%), Gnistan Helsinki(38.3%)

SJK Akatemia VS Gnistan Helsinki, a close game

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)