Sonderjyske VS AC Horsens, home win is expected

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Sonderjyske VS AC Horsens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Sonderjyske got 2 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Sonderjyske got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, AC Horsens got 3 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, AC Horsens got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 23.5%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sonderjyske 0.86-0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 608 matches, the home team got 253 wins, 185 draws and 170 losses. Home win rate: 41.61%; Draw win rate: 30.43%; Away win rate: 27.96%; Home odds win rate: 45.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2/2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 718 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 214 draws and 198 losses. Home win rate: 42.62%; Draw win rate: 29.81%; Away win rate: 27.58%; Over odds win rate: 43.73%; Draw odds win rate: 7.94%; Under odds win rate: 48.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.85-3.35-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 28 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 53.85%; Draw win rate: 19.23%; Away win rate: 26.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sonderjyske(52.7%), Draw(26.4%), AC Horsens(21.0%)

 

Sonderjyske VS AC Horsens, home win is expected

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)