Sporting Cristal VS Cienciano, sure home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Peru Primera Division -- Sporting Cristal VS Cienciano 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Sporting Cristal got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 13 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Cristal got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Cienciano got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Cienciano got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Cristal 1.11-1-0.74. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 212 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 53 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 27.83%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 47.17%; Home odds win rate: 40.09%; Draw odds win rate: 22.64%; Away odds win rate: 37.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3522 matches, the home team got 1572 wins, 834 draws and 1116 losses. Home win rate: 44.63%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 31.69%; Over odds win rate: 45.85%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 48.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.95-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 17 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 51.52%; Draw win rate: 21.21%; Away win rate: 27.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Cristal(62.8%), Draw(22.0%), Cienciano(15.2%)

 

Sporting Cristal VS Cienciano, sure home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)