Sri Lanka VS Korea DPR, a tense game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Sri Lanka VS Korea DPR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Sri Lanka got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Korea DPR got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sri Lanka 0.88--2.5/-3-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 52.94%; Draw win rate: 5.88%; Away win rate: 41.18%; Home odds win rate: 41.18%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-3.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 308 matches, the home team got 150 wins, 48 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 48.70%; Draw win rate: 15.58%; Away win rate: 35.71%; Over odds win rate: 49.03%; Draw odds win rate: 3.25%; Under odds win rate: 47.73%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sri Lanka(2.9%), Draw(8.6%), Korea DPR(88.5%)

 

Sri Lanka VS Korea DPR, a tense game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)