Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Daegu FC, vistors win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Korea League -- Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Daegu FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 3 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Daegu FC got 6 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Daegu FC got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Suwon Samsung Bluewings 0.92-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2696 matches, the home team got 1114 wins, 794 draws and 788 losses. Home win rate: 41.32%; Draw win rate: 29.45%; Away win rate: 29.23%; Home odds win rate: 42.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1025 matches, the home team got 420 wins, 293 draws and 312 losses. Home win rate: 40.98%; Draw win rate: 28.59%; Away win rate: 30.44%; Over odds win rate: 41.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.93%; Under odds win rate: 51.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.00-3.15-2.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 9 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 24.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Suwon Samsung Bluewings(29.7%), Draw(29.0%), Daegu FC(41.4%)

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Daegu FC, vistors win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)