Sweden Superettan|GIF Sundsvall VS Degerfors IF Big Data Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

 

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- GIF Sundsvall VS Degerfors IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, GIF Sundsvall got 4 wins, 5 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, GIF Sundsvall got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Degerfors IF got 6 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Degerfors IF got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is GIF Sundsvall 0.83-0/-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 516 matches, the home team got 229 wins, 128 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 44.38%; Draw win rate: 24.81%; Away win rate: 30.81%; Home odds win rate: 44.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 143 matches, the home team got 67 wins, 37 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 46.85%; Draw win rate: 25.87%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Over odds win rate: 46.85%; Draw odds win rate: 6.99%; Under odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: GIF Sundsvall(30.0%), Draw(27.5%), Degerfors IF(42.5%)

 

Sweden Superettan|GIF Sundsvall VS Degerfors IF Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)