Sweden Superettan|Ljungskile VS Halmstads Big Data Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

 

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Ljungskile VS Halmstads 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Ljungskile got 1 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 16 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Ljungskile got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Halmstads got 6 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Halmstads got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ljungskile 1.08--0.5/-1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 325 matches, the home team got 162 wins, 79 draws and 84 losses. Home win rate: 49.85%; Draw win rate: 24.31%; Away win rate: 25.85%; Home odds win rate: 55.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 317 matches, the home team got 132 wins, 77 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 41.64%; Draw win rate: 24.29%; Away win rate: 34.07%; Over odds win rate: 42.90%; Draw odds win rate: 5.36%; Under odds win rate: 51.74%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ljungskile(17.0%), Draw(24.5%), Halmstads(58.5%)

 

Sweden Superettan|Ljungskile VS Halmstads Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)