Swedish Allsvenskan|Djurgardens VS Hacken Big Data Analysis

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Djurgardens VS Hacken 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Djurgardens got 5 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Djurgardens got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Hacken got 4 wins, 6 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Hacken got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Djurgardens 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2398 matches, the home team got 1005 wins, 649 draws and 744 losses. Home win rate: 41.91%; Draw win rate: 27.06%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Home odds win rate: 42.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1275 matches, the home team got 582 wins, 330 draws and 363 losses. Home win rate: 45.65%; Draw win rate: 25.88%; Away win rate: 28.47%; Over odds win rate: 45.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 47.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.36-3.20-2.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 games, the home team got 19 wins, 20 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 34.55%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 29.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Djurgardens(42.2%), Draw(29.0%), Hacken(28.8%)

 

Swedish Allsvenskan|Djurgardens VS Hacken Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)