Tenerife VS Deportivo La Coruna, maybe a draw game

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Tenerife VS Deportivo La Coruna 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Tenerife got 13 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 9 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Tenerife got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Deportivo La Coruna got 10 wins, 14 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Deportivo La Coruna got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tenerife 0.97-0/0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 108 matches, the home team got 39 wins, 27 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 36.11%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 38.89%; Home odds win rate: 46.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 100 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 34 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 34.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Over odds win rate: 39.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.00%; Under odds win rate: 55.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-2.97-2.97. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tenerife(43.2%), Draw(30.7%), Deportivo La Coruna(26.1%)

Tenerife VS Deportivo La Coruna, maybe a  draw game

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)