Trelleborgs FF VS Umea FC, home win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Trelleborgs FF VS Umea FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Trelleborgs FF got 3 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Trelleborgs FF got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Umea FC got 2 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Umea FC got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Trelleborgs FF 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2696 matches, the home team got 1114 wins, 794 draws and 788 losses. Home win rate: 41.32%; Draw win rate: 29.45%; Away win rate: 29.23%; Home odds win rate: 42.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2257 matches, the home team got 998 wins, 623 draws and 636 losses. Home win rate: 44.22%; Draw win rate: 27.60%; Away win rate: 28.18%; Over odds win rate: 44.57%; Draw odds win rate: 6.42%; Under odds win rate: 49.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.24-3.15-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 games, the home team got 25 wins, 20 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Trelleborgs FF(45.3%), Draw(29.1%), Umea FC(25.7%)

Trelleborgs FF VS Umea FC, home win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)