Tunisia VS Cote D Ivoire, support Tunisia

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Tunisia VS Cote D Ivoire 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Tunisia got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Cote D Ivoire got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tunisia 0.84-0-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 243 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 74 draws and 84 losses. Home win rate: 34.98%; Draw win rate: 30.45%; Away win rate: 34.57%; Home odds win rate: 34.98%; Draw odds win rate: 30.45%; Away odds win rate: 34.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 208 matches, the home team got 78 wins, 62 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 29.81%; Away win rate: 32.69%; Over odds win rate: 42.79%; Draw odds win rate: 8.17%; Under odds win rate: 49.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-2.95-2.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tunisia(35.5%), Draw(31.6%), Cote D Ivoire(32.9%)

 

Tunisia VS Cote D Ivoire, support Tunisia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)