Turkey VS Albania, Turkey is expected higher

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Turkey VS Albania 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Turkey got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Albania got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Turkey 1.00-1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 656 matches, the home team got 267 wins, 134 draws and 255 losses. Home win rate: 40.70%; Draw win rate: 20.43%; Away win rate: 38.87%; Home odds win rate: 39.33%; Draw odds win rate: 22.87%; Away odds win rate: 37.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1415 matches, the home team got 594 wins, 428 draws and 393 losses. Home win rate: 41.98%; Draw win rate: 30.25%; Away win rate: 27.77%; Over odds win rate: 43.46%; Draw odds win rate: 5.87%; Under odds win rate: 50.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-3.80-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 14 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 51.85%; Draw win rate: 37.04%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Turkey(66.4%), Draw(21.8%), Albania(11.9%)

 

Turkey VS Albania, Turkey is expected higher

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)