Universidad de Chile VS Universidad de Concepcion Match Analysis

Match Time:

Primera Division de Chile -- Universidad de Chile VS Universidad de Concepcion 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Universidad de Chile got 9 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Universidad de Chile got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Universidad de Concepcion got 7 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 14 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Universidad de Concepcion got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Universidad de Chile 1.05-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1035 matches, the home team got 491 wins, 268 draws and 276 losses. Home win rate: 47.44%; Draw win rate: 25.89%; Away win rate: 26.67%; Home odds win rate: 55.46%; Away odds win rate: 44.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2450 matches, the home team got 1005 wins, 647 draws and 798 losses. Home win rate: 41.02%; Draw win rate: 26.41%; Away win rate: 32.57%; Over odds win rate: 44.53%; Draw odds win rate: 5.22%; Under odds win rate: 50.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.55-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 7 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. Home win rate: 70.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Universidad de Chile(54.0%), Draw(25.4%), Universidad de Concepcion(20.6%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)