Vasco da Gama U20 VS Vitoria Salvador (Youth), home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- Vasco da Gama U20 VS Vitoria Salvador (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Vasco da Gama U20 got 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Vasco da Gama U20 got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Vitoria Salvador (Youth) got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 9.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vasco da Gama U20 1.05-1-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 5 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 34.21%; Draw win rate: 13.16%; Away win rate: 52.63%; Home odds win rate: 39.47%; Draw odds win rate: 23.68%; Away odds win rate: 36.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 11 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 63.64%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 18.18%; Over odds win rate: 54.55%; Draw odds win rate: 9.09%; Under odds win rate: 36.36%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vasco da Gama U20(62.1%), Draw(22.6%), Vitoria Salvador (Youth)(15.4%)

 

Vasco da Gama U20 VS Vitoria Salvador (Youth), home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)