Vendsyssel VS Nordsjaelland, go for Nordsjaelland

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Denmark Cup -- Vendsyssel VS Nordsjaelland 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Vendsyssel got 5 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Vendsyssel got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Nordsjaelland got 5 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Nordsjaelland got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vendsyssel 0.78--1-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 90 matches, the home team got 49 wins, 19 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 54.44%; Draw win rate: 21.11%; Away win rate: 24.44%; Home odds win rate: 42.22%; Draw odds win rate: 26.67%; Away odds win rate: 31.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 357 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 77 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 48.18%; Draw win rate: 21.57%; Away win rate: 30.25%; Over odds win rate: 43.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.04%; Under odds win rate: 51.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.50-3.75-1.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 62.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vendsyssel(19.7%), Draw(22.9%), Nordsjaelland(57.4%)

 

Vendsyssel VS Nordsjaelland, go for Nordsjaelland

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)