VFB Lubeck VS SV Waldhof Mannheim Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- VFB Lubeck VS SV Waldhof Mannheim 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, VFB Lubeck got 4 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 18 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, VFB Lubeck got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, SV Waldhof Mannheim got 4 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, SV Waldhof Mannheim got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is VFB Lubeck 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1104 matches, the home team got 391 wins, 310 draws and 403 losses. Home win rate: 35.42%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 36.50%; Home odds win rate: 35.42%; Draw odds win rate: 28.08%; Away odds win rate: 36.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4721 matches, the home team got 2147 wins, 1158 draws and 1416 losses. Home win rate: 45.48%; Draw win rate: 24.53%; Away win rate: 29.99%; Over odds win rate: 46.05%; Draw odds win rate: 5.87%; Under odds win rate: 48.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.05-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 121 games, the home team got 43 wins, 39 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 35.54%; Draw win rate: 32.23%; Away win rate: 32.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: VFB Lubeck(36.5%), Draw(27.9%), SV Waldhof Mannheim(35.6%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)