Vikingur Reykjavik VS Hafnarfjordur, guests are favored

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:6/30/2020 03:15 Tuesday

Iceland Premier Division -- Vikingur Reykjavik VS Hafnarfjordur 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Vikingur Reykjavik got 0 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Vikingur Reykjavik got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Hafnarfjordur got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Hafnarfjordur got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vikingur Reykjavik 0.92-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 151 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 47 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 39.07%; Draw win rate: 31.13%; Away win rate: 29.80%; Home odds win rate: 39.07%; Draw odds win rate: 31.13%; Away odds win rate: 29.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 115 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 32 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 37.39%; Draw win rate: 27.83%; Away win rate: 34.78%; Over odds win rate: 45.22%; Draw odds win rate: 4.35%; Under odds win rate: 50.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.48-3.21-2.54. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vikingur Reykjavik(34.4%), Draw(27.0%), Hafnarfjordur(38.6%)

Vikingur Reykjavik VS Hafnarfjordur, guests are favored

 

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)